Studied 100+ available datasets about the dog microbiome
Analyzed lots of dog poop samples
Gathered the largest collection of canine derived microbes in the world
Picked the best, dog-native probiotic microbes to use in Arkus Daily
Meet The Squad
Arkus Daily's Probiotic Microbes
- Optimizes gut microbiome
- Promotes bile acid metabolism
- Supports reduction of gas, bloating, weight gain, abdominal pain, bad breath, immune system
challenges, and joint issues
- Maintains immune system
- Enhances digestion of dietary ﬁbers
- Maintains normal bowel function and solid poops
- Maintains a healthy weight
- Supports immune defenses
- Promotes a resilient microbiome
- Helps alleviate diarrhea, gas, and loose stools
Why are probiotic microbes sourced from a dog better?
They're more likely to colonize and positively influence the dog's microbiome.
They're more likely to support beneficial changes for a dog.
They just make more sense. You wouldn't take a human probiotic made with dog microbes, would you?